Do I have a hearing loss?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you may have a hearing problem. We recommend you book a free consultation with a hearing health professional to determine if this problem is temporary or permanent.
- When you watch TV with other people, do you need to increase the volume louder than they would need in order to hear what is said?
- Do you often ask people to repeat what they just told you?
- Do you often feel that people mumble or don’t speak clearly?
- Do you often find it difficult to hear a conversation when there is ambient noise or other people talking?
- Have the people around you ever asked you if you had hearing problems?
- Do you often misinterpret what is said during a conversation in a noisy place?
- Do you often have trouble understanding what people say when you do not have eye contact with them?
- Do you need to be seated close to the speaker at meetings or at the table to be able to understand what is being said?
- Do you feel stressed or tired when you have to listen for long periods?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, contact us for a hearing test.